Hello There, Guest! Login Register Login with Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SlimePrince's Application
What is your IGN name? SlimePrince

How old are you? (Must be 18+): 17 turning 18

Do you have a discord?: Yes, I use it daily ever since I joined to talk to the owners

Which server are you applying for? QTech Factions

What is your rank on the server? Coal

How many hours do you have on the server? 16

About how many hours per week will you be on? Between 25-30h

Why should you be chosen? I fully comprehend the rules that the server has and I have years of experience on being staff on servers (If you have any questions about my previous staff experience, feel free to msg me in game or on discord.) which I think qualifies my reason to be staff for one. Another is that I've already spent about 16 hours on the server playing day in and day out, I often am online very late at night and in the mornings and I believe that I can help players online when the regular owners are not available. I'm a great players that is very involved with the community and I think with my previous experience, I can bring a lot to the server regarding ideas, helpful tips to players, events etc etc. 

If you have any questions about my staff application, feel free to msg me on here and or on the discord which I am probably in.

(06-07-2018, 06:12 PM)Sinclair Wrote: What is your IGN name? SlimePrince

How old are you? (Must be 18+): 17 turning 18

Do you have a discord?: Yes, I use it daily ever since I joined to talk to the owners

Which server are you applying for? QTech Factions

What is your rank on the server? Coal

How many hours do you have on the server? 16

About how many hours per week will you be on? Between 25-30h

Why should you be chosen? I fully comprehend the rules that the server has and I have years of experience on being staff on servers (If you have any questions about my previous staff experience, feel free to msg me in game or on discord.) which I think qualifies my reason to be staff for one. Another is that I've already spent about 16 hours on the server playing day in and day out, I often am online very late at night and in the mornings and I believe that I can help players online when the regular owners are not available. I'm a great players that is very involved with the community and I think with my previous experience, I can bring a lot to the server regarding ideas, helpful tips to players, events etc etc. 

If you have any questions about my staff application, feel free to msg me on here and or on the discord which I am probably in.

hired Angel Big Grin

Server is the type of source which provides the data base for the information and thinks as a source in many cases. Here is the application for the nsw writers where the people discuss and the forum shows the description for this.